Thursday, September 27, 2012

For My Favorite Pet Of All Time

I know this is supposed to be a post for the dogs, but this is the only way I can honor my most loved pet.

Cookie, our parrot flew away yesterday and we can't find him anymore.

He's been our pet for the past sixteen years. All those times he never failed to bring happiness to our lives.

Yeah, he's not the most talented animal there is. Apart from his name, he only knows how to say 1 word. But he's been great to us. He always likes to show off when we have guests.

I love that bird so much, he is my avatar. I don't think I'm going to change that anymore.

He flew away.

I hope that whoever finds you would give you a good home.

Or give you back to us.

I love you Cookie.

I love you Pikoy.

You will never be forgotten.

We miss you so much.

I hope you're in a better place right now.

4 comments:

  1. ay, sayangs. pero who knows, makahanap sya ng friends and new family since malaya na sya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ibon man may layang lumipad? hehehe. sayang naman.. bakit sya nakalabas ng cage nya??

    ReplyDelete
  3. pano sya nakawala?
    sorry nga pala sa nangyari sa kanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

    I can't even bring myself to joke about this.

    When my cat got out through a hole in the gate and was subsequently lost to the outside world, I cried and worried about his well-being for the longest time.

    So sorry to hear about the loss of Cookie, gb - the parrot i once threatened to pluck naked if you stopped writing years ago.

    ReplyDelete